LTFTT Slot Shares
In hospital rotations LTFTTs will be in slot shares if at all possible.
• Two LTFTTs are allocated to one full time job
• Each trainee works at 60% of full time
• Both trainees are expected to work on Tuesdays so both are able to attend the GP training programme educational sessions
• The two slot share trainees organise how they will cover the rota between them and then seek approval of this from the department / practice
• This needs to be fair to both trainees in terms of equal allocation of on call shifts
• Organising the rota needs to be done well in advance - organisation is key